Frontispiece, Window in the ruins of the Chapel of the Knight’s Templars, Temple Combe, Somerset, IMAGE, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870)

The Twenty-second Annual General Meeting held at Wincanton, August 23rd 1870, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 1-4

Wickham, Rev., H D, Historical Recollections of Wincanton and its Neighbourhood, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 5-11

Rogers, T E, Worthies of Wincanton, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 11-12

Stevens, E T, Flint & Stone Implements, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 12-14

First Excursion to North Cadbury Camp, Cadbury, Compton Pauncefoot, Blackford & Maperton Churches, IMAGE, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 14-28

Second Excursion to the Village Cross at Horsington, Abbot’s Combe Church, Temple Combe, Stowell Manor House, Milborne Wick Earthworks & Church and Milborne Port, IMAGE, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 28-41

Bond, T, The monument in Henstridge Church, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 41-47

Conversazione, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), p 48

Additions to the Museum, Part 1, Vol 16, (1870), pp 49-51

Meade, Rev. Canon, Historical Notes of the Church of Castle Cary, IMAGES, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 1-12

Batten, J, Somersetshire Sequestrations – Part 2, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 13-34

Marshall, G W, The Malets of St. Audries, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 35-40

Smith, C, A List of the Birds of Somerset, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 41-54

Jones, W A, Chief Justice Dyer, IMAGE, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 55-66

Heale, Rev. J, Poyntington, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 67-72

Barnes, Rev. W, Somerset, Part 2, Vol 16, (1870), pp 73-81

Close Menu
×
×

Basket

Skip to content