Renew your membership subscription
On this page you can renew your membership subscription, update your gift aid declaration and opt out of receiving a printed copy of SANH (Proceedings).
If you would like to update your gift aid declaration or your preferences without renewing your subscription, please click here.
As a reminder, as well as supporting the foremost heritage organisation in Somerset, membership of SANHS has the following benefits:
- Advance notice and booking of talks and events organised by SANHS and it’s Associated Societies.
- Access to the Society’s 20,000-volume library held at Somerset Heritage Centre, including borrowing rights for some titles.
- Concessionary entry to the Somerset Rural life Museum, Abbey Barn, Glastonbury.
- Specialist advice on a wide range of interests, consistent with SANHS charitable status.
- A printed copy of the Society’s Proceedings, Somerset Archaeology and Natural History.
- The SANHS Spring newsletter.
The Membership Terms and Conditions have recently been updated and can be viewed here.
£40 per year
£55 per year
£55 per year
Alternative ways to renew your subscription
If you prefer not to use the online payment forms, or if your online payment is unsuccessful, you can pay by cheque made out to SANHS. Please write your name on the reverse of the cheque and send it to the office.
Alternatively, please contact the SANHS office if you would like to pay by bank transfer.