The twenty-fifth Annual Meeting held at Wells on August 19th, 1873, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 1-8

Presidential Address, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 8-19

Freeman, E A, The Special Position of Wells in contrast to other Boroughs, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 19-25

Excursion to Compton Martin Church, Bykefold Manor, West Harptree Church, Gournay Court, Tilly Manor, East Harptree & Chewton Mendip Churches, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 26-37

Excursion to The Canons’ Barn, Wookey Hole & Church and Bishop’s Palace, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 37-46

Lord Bishop note, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), p 46

Local Museum at Wells, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 47-49

Additions to the Society Museum, Part 1, Vol 19, (1873), pp 50-51

Irvine, J T, Fabric of the Cathedral Church of St. Andrew at Wells, IMAGES, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 1-47

Scarth, Rev. Preb., Inscribed stone found at Sea-Mills, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 48-49

Woodward, H B, Notes on the geology of the neighbourhood of Wells, Somerset, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 50-64

Beddoe, J, Ethnology of Somerset, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 65-72

Ferrey, B, West Front of Wells Cathedral, IMAGE, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 73-93

Bernard, Rev. Canon, Church of Martock and the Priory of Bruton, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 94-98

Williams, Rev. G, Libellus de laudibus duarum civitatum et sedium episcopalium, welliae silicet et bathonlae, per thomam chaundeler, cancellarium wellensem, collectus, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp  99-121

Baker, Rev. S O, Notice of some Excavations made at Muchelney, IMAGE, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873), pp 122-126

Trustees and Officers, Part 2, Vol 19, (1873)

Close Menu
×
×

Basket

Skip to content